About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love sweat!

This week in Seattle has been HOT!! It averaged 80 inside our house most days - we don't have AC. Nights would cool off to about 73. I was complaining to my PT about sweating so much and asked her how people in wheelchairs cool off. She looked at me strangely for a second, and then said that I shouldn't be sweating below my line of injury. Well I definitely am! She said that is a good sign. Never thought I'd be happy to sweat.

3 comments:

VanillaRose said...

lol! That's so awesome Beka! God is amazing. :)

The Ames Family said...

Yay for sweat!!! It's funny how the little things can make such a big impact :)

Anonymous said...

I remember a girl on swim team who only liked "that sport" because she didn't like sweat on her body! LOL!!!
:)