About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally, A use for Bisquick!!

Well I still have this whole box of bisquick left from my attempt at making biscuits. I've been trying to figure out what to do with it - throwing it away seems like such a waste, and you can't donate an opened box. So if you are like me and need a use for bisquick, there is hope. Turns out bisquick is actually great for oven fried chicken or chicken strips. I wouldn't recommend going out to buy a box solely for this purpose, but if you have it around it sure makes dinner a snap, and turns out quite crunchy oven chicken!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Share your recipe...I was just drooling over fried chicken on the tv tonight and would love something cheaper...and possibly healthier! ~Kari