About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, April 22, 2010

If you don't know....

My friend Robyn and I were talking this weekend, and she mentioned that she packed up her kitchenaid mixer and put it in the garage because she was sick of the fact that when mixing you still had to scrape the sides - she felt it was easier to use a hand mixer with most things.

I am happy to share with you that there IS a solution to this problem! The SideSwipe mixer blade scrapes as you go - it's great! Don't know who originally found this (Jody, Colby, Lynda??) but Lynda gave me one for Christmas and it's so handy! Also a great gift idea for the cook who has most everything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is perfect. My mom had the same complaint and she'll be so excited!