About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm in love....

with my husband and son, of course. But my newest love is the the Bird collection from Pottery Barn. Could it be any more fabulous? Though my birthday is months and months away, you can bet this will be on my list. Hopefully they don't sell out before then because this is one beautiful collection!





I love it so much that I think I'll incorporate it for everyday use. As a side note, Jared doesn't like it. But he likes things like carhartts and craftsman tools, so I'm not too concerned about his preference when it comes to dishes.

4 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

I know...

Jared: Let Beka choose the dishes.

Beka: Let Jared choose the tools.

There. That'll work.

e said...

those mugs are so cute, with the nest on the side! and the serving bowls are super cute too.

Colby said...

I love those serving dishes!

Vicki Parramore said...

I do love all things white and heavenly. So beautiful!