About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Branden Horn

Branden is a wonderful man who I knew growing up - we went to church together. He was in a horrible accident on Christmas Eve and is now at Harborview on life support (here is a link to the article). The doctors are saying that he is paralyzed. Not sure how I am going to handle this situation. Though I haven't spoken to Branden in years, the last thing I want to see is a friend of mine going through something like I've been through (and far worse due to the level of injuries). I'd like to go see him at some point, but don't think now is the right time.

Please, please keep him in your prayers. He has a wife, three children, and another on the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was updated today that Brandon is off all tubes, sitting up, talking, and praising God. He is trying to decide if he should remain is Seattle or come to 3cities for rehab to be closer to family. Quit a change on a daily basis. Thank you Jesus.