About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, October 1, 2009

For the Moms

I just received my Wriggle Wrap this week, and I LOVE it! Now I realize this wouldn't be as handy for most moms as it is for me, but it's still a great gadget to have. And would be a great gift for the mom who already has everything else.

This is the safest way I have found to carry Anthony around the house with me. Before the Wriggle Wrapper I was using a boppy pillow on my lap; now that Anthony is so mobile that was getting quite dangerous. The WW is great if you want to eat dinner and have both hands free (since the baby always wants to be held when it is dinner time) or if you were out at a restaurant. Not sure about strapping the baby to the bed (as shown on their website) but there are many times when this gadget would come in useful!

4 comments:

The Ames Family said...

Cool idea! Though, why do all baby things have to have the dumbest names?! I will never understand that. Just because have babies doesn't mean WE are babies! LOL!

e said...

That poor baby strapped to the bed!

Anonymous said...

That is very neat! What a great thing also now that he will be sitting up more...he's going to be so intrigued looking at everything! I will have to look into it for our next child...if for no other reason than to strap them to the bed =)...hee hee just kidding (much like Erinn's cage...) ~Kari

Anonymous said...

What your mother and I would have given for one or two of these!!!
:)