About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Friday, June 4, 2010

Personal Promise Bible

I received my Personal Promise Bible on Healing last week and had to tell you about it! I am just loving it! It's a book of all the scriptures in the Bible on healing - that's it, just healing. I can read it over and over again to be encouraged and to reinforce the healing that was already paid for, for me.

If you don't have a Personal Promise Bible, you have to get one. It inserts your name into the scriptures and opens up a whole new world when you are reading this book written to you.

Surely he has borne Beka's sickness, and carried Beka's suffering; yet Beka considered him plagued, struck by God, and afflicted. But He was pierced for Beka's transgressions. He was crushed for Beka's iniquities. The punishment that brought her peace was on Him; and by His wounds Beka is healed. Isaiah 53:4-5

I have had the full Bible for years now, but am just loving having all these scriptures in one spot in the Healing Pocket Bible. They have different subjects (finance, marriage, etc.) too - get one!

No comments: