About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Friday, June 4, 2010

14.5 months

Well I've been sitting in this *&#$*@! chair for almost 15 months now. It doesn't get easier, it gets harder. I don't get more used to it as the days go on. I hate it more and more as the days go on, as I realize that I am so limited, there are so many things I'd like to do but can't. I hate it.

Progress? I am not really seeing any. It's so hard to keep hoping. Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1).

My at home exercise routine is going well and I've been able to stick to it for the most part. That means about an hour a day of exercise while Anthony is napping, and then in the evenings when Jared is home either standing or electric stim.

My circulation seems to have improved as of lately, which means warmer legs & feet and better color (ie not purple all the time). We've also noticed that I seem to have a lot of increased control in my hips which is nice.

I am trusting that God has a purpose for this part of my life, that this didn't take him by surprise, and that this nightmare will be over soon.

3 comments:

Colby said...

Oh honey, I hope it's over soon too!

e said...

We are hopeful for your healing.

Anardi Family said...

We love you Beka- we cant wait to see you in a few weeks.