About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

blueberries

Check out the crazy weather we are having! Thunder and major downpour. Glad I'm cozy inside, but really hoping this clears up before I have to leave in a couple of hours or I'm going to be soaked! Anthony is sleeping right through all of the thunder.



I am inside enjoying a warm blueberry muffin that I made this morning (and so far that's all I've eaten today, blueberry muffins). It would be perfect if I didn't have a 90 lb dog in my lap everywhere I go because she is terrified of thunder!

Yesterday Jared made me try a fresh blueberry. We have blueberry bushes in our back yard (though these were obviously from the store, as our blueberries certainly aren't ripe yet) and I've always insisted that I didn't really like fresh blueberries. Love them in desserts or any sort of baked goods, but not fresh. Last night I tried one and I can't remember why I don't like them fresh. They were quite delicious really! Jared is very proud of himself for convincing me to give them a shot again.

Hey Ryan - maybe you should try an EGG since you haven't had one since you were one!!

2 comments:

Colby said...

Your blueberry muffins were delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Anardi Family said...

i think a little positive peer pressure would be good for the eggs with Ryan. There is always hope-- Right??