About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Friday, September 11, 2009

And we've got glutes....

Therapy has been going well. Today we realized that my glutes are firing. Not strong enough to move anything yet, but we have glutes and quads firing which is all I need to get walking. As soon as the nerve signal is stronger I'll be able to move the muscles more. Pray that this process is sped up as I am getting REALLY sick of being in this wheelchair. Each day seems to drag on - I can't wait to be up walking again. There are just so many things I wish I were doing right now, and it gets hard to watch other people live normal lives when that is all that I want!!

4 comments:

Colby said...

Whoohoo! I'm so excited!

The Ames Family said...

Hang in there, Kiddo! You're doing awesome!!! It won't be long before this is behind you :)

e said...

making progress!

Anardi Family said...

Pretty soon you are just going to get up one morning and it is going to happen- hang tough Beka! Lots of love from the east coast- Jody