About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

My fabulous husband took me to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale today to celebrate my birthday (last Sunday)! I haven't been to Nordstrom in four months now, and boy did I miss it! I found some new tops and shoes, but the find of the day was these pants (as you can see by the fact that I'm posting two pictures of them). They are leggings that look just like denim. You see it takes FOREVER to pull up jeans while in a wheelchair, so I end up wearing yoga pants all the time. Which makes me feel like a bum when I go out places. I am so excited that I've found some faux jeans that should be easy to get on and off!

Anthony was on his best behavior in the store, not like the first time I ever took his dad shopping many years ago. We are in the men's dept looking at jeans and Jared (in his usual loud voice) yells "What are these, used jeans?" right in the middle of Nordstrom. They happened to be the in style jeans with tears in them. Oh Jared.



3 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

Well, yeah. I'd have said the same thing.

You go Jared!

bob

Mom said...

Looking good,Beka!
It's not your fault you like to shop. Someone trained you when you were a child.
At lease Jared is not like your brother was; standing in the door of a store screaming 'no, not another store!"

Anonymous said...

Now I would have to say your bro is a fashion shopper these days!!!
:)