About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Looking forward to tomorrow

I have a "pass" from the doctors to go home for the day and couldn't be more excited. Last time I was in my house was March 18th - it's been way too long. We are so excited to be able to spend Easter at home together as a family.

And an update on rehab, I will be going home this Wednesday. We still don't have the at home therapy worked out, but if we can't get that set up I'll continue with outpatient therapy here at the UW.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beka and Jared....wow, tears in my eyes. I think about you every day and I keep sending healing thoughts. I don't think I have seen your blog before. Grandma Lynda sent the link to me. I'm happy you get to go home, even if it is for one day, Beka. Lots of love, always -- remember, anything can happen! Sandi

The Ames Family said...

Have a WONDERFUL Easter with your family!! Sounds like you're a little busy this weekend, so we'll make sure to get by and see you next weekend. Maybe we could bring dinner over for everyone?! Let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for you!! What a wonderful first holiday for Anthony to have with both of his parents!!! Love you very much... ~Kari

Hs said...

So happy for you and your family. Have a Happy Easter!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beka-- I'm so proud of you!! Mom has been keeping me updated and I'm amazed at your strength and determination to keeping working hard! It probably helps alot that you have one of the cutest babies in the entire world! I can't wait to meet him soon :) I'm praying for you.

e said...

beka, welcome home!