About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tis the Season

Happy Holidays! The season is officially here because starbucks holiday cups are out. It just brightens my day to see a warm red cup....I've also taken a fancy to some new decaf holiday teas that you just must try. Celestial Seasonings came out with several new holiday teas, including Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Gingerbread Spice. Both teas are quite delightful and great to enjoy on a cozy day at home. Anything that reminds me of the holidays is a sure hit - I think I'll be buying several boxes for the off season! I know most people think it's ridiculous to start celebrating so early, but I just can't help it!

And by the way, if you register your SB card on their website, you can get a free drink on your birthday...just found this out recently, what a great deal!

1 comment:

Colby said...

I think I'm going to get my Christmas decorations out early again this year! I love the Holidays too!