About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prayer Requests

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. As the days go on this gets harder and harder; I honestly thought I'd be walking by now, no question. It gets easier to live in a wheelchair, but I don't want to get comfortable or used to this, or in the mindset that this is how things will always be. I am getting so weary. I feel like very little progress has been made in the last 8 months. I know, walk by faith not by sight, but that is just so hard right now when everything I see is so depressing.

Some specific requests I have:
Mental/Emotional Strength
Nerve connections are made immediately
Nerves grow quickly
Skin continues to stay healthy - no breakdown or pressure spots
Shoulders stay healthy and strong

Thank you for continuing on this journey with me!!

4 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

Every day, Beka, every day.

Anardi Family said...

Beka- you are an inspiration to all that are around you- you have made a lot of progress- I know that it is so difficult and whatever we can do to let you know that you are loved and supported please let us know. You are one of my heros and I you deserve the best. I love you- Your sister- Jody

e said...

we are thinking of you! And I want to thank you for sharing your experience through this difficult process. It takes courage to open up like that. You are such a strong woman. I know you will walk again.

Colby said...

Beka you are so incredible. You are working and fighting so hard! I wish there was something I could do to make this a faster process for you though. I know you will walk again soon!