About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I think we finally have Anthony on a sleeping schedule! Jared and I had a great night's sleep last night. Anthony went to sleep at 9:30, got up at 2:30 and at 7:00, and then Jared and I finally got up for the day at almost 10 AM! We needed that extra sleep, that's for sure. We've had a rough day today - a trip to Target & Starbucks (we actually brought a wallet to starbuck's today so we were able to get coffee, unlike yesterday - so sad!), and now Jared is watching This Old House.

3 comments:

Anardi Family said...

I am so excited to see you guys in a few days- sounds like you are staying busy and having some good family time. Enjoy each other! See you on thursday. Photos are great!

Anonymous said...

Jared and Beka. Thank you for this site. Being able to follow the growth process and see daily things is so fun and current.It makes me feel like I am there but allows you all the bonding and work time needed.Anthony videos won't grow either! They are priceless. Debbie

theturnerfam said...

Hi neighbor - I found your blog while looking for your baby registry to see if there was anything you might still need. I hope that's ok. Anthony is adorable. Please let us know if you need anything!
~Christine