About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

picking out pumpkins together


The goat walk. A mean trick to get goats to walk on these planks to get food - but entertaining nonetheless.

Thoroughly enjoying the chocolate milk Grandpa gave the boys. Probably their favorite part of the day!

Salud!

Pushing Lucas on the toy tractors.

Sliding with Daddy

Boo!

We picked a beautiful October day to head out to the pumpkin patch with our family. Anthony had a really great time. Did I like the pumpkin patch any more than last year? No. Was I crabby the whole time I was there? Yes. I think that from now on pumpkin patch might be an activity that Anthony does with just his Dad. It's really just a miserable place to go for me, mainly because I can't participate in most of the activities and have to have someone push me around the majority of the time. We'll see how I feel next year....But the farm we went to out in Buckley was great, and there were so many fun activities for the kids. The most unique activity was a huge room filled with dried corn that was about 2 feet deep that the kids could play in.

1 comment:

Jody said...

You continue to inspire all of us- doing everything you have done in years past. You need to go next year because we will have our 3 kids there! YEAH- They love there Aunt Beka