About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Sunday, August 16, 2009

We've Got Movement!

It seems like things are really starting to work more quickly in my body. In my mind I'm already walking again, so I often forget to share the small milestones along the way. My sensation has been improving on a regular basis and I can now feel deep touch on most areas of my legs. My adductors (inner thighs) are now strong enough to pull my legs in about 5-6 inches. Continue to pray that this process would go as fast as possible! I am so ready to be out of this wheelchair.

9 comments:

Colby said...

I'm so excited about the 6 inches of movement. Soon you'll be walking!

e said...

That is fantastic. I am so glad you are making progress!

The Ames Family said...

Yay Beka!! We LOVE hearing and seeing all the progress you're making. Praise God! Keep up the great work :)

Robert Salnick said...

What tremendous news!

We're all pulling for you, Beka! Keep up the work!

bob 'n Jane

Anardi Family said...

WOW- That is so awesome! I need to see this in person! I am so excited to see it on tuesday!

Miss Moran said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well! You are always in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!

Boyce Family said...

YAY! That is so exciting. You are so positive and I love that about you. Way to be an inspiration!

VanillaRose said...

YAY BEKA! We're all praying for you at work. Keep up your great spirit! :)

Dadgummit said...

Great news indeed!