About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Update

I am 39 weeks today - only one week left until Anthony's due date. We are really hoping he arrives a little bit early, as I am so tired of being pregnant. My legs are literally giving out from under me; they cannot support my weight any more and I've had two lovely falls in the past week. So ready to be done with this! At today's doctor's appointment my doctor estimates that Anthony is about 7.5 pounds right now which is average. I am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced, could be tomorrow or it could be two weeks, the doctor really has no idea. I am still not having any regular contractions. That's the update for now....we'll keep you posted and hopefully have pictures of the sweet little boy soon! Jared and I are both so excited for him to be here!

1 comment:

e said...

no more falls, beka!