About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Sunday, February 22, 2009

36 weeks and counting down....

Here we are at the beginning of 36 weeks - check out that belly. Seems like time just flies, we can't believe that Anthony is only about four weeks away! We are so excited to hold that little one in our arms. I am still feeling great, no sickness, but I do feel like a lazy bum most of the time! I can handle physical activity for such short periods of time, and will be happy to have my energy back soon.

Yesterday we (and Mike & Colby) made an offer on this 10 acre property we are standing on - say a prayer for us! We are so excited to start thinking about building our dream home, and if this works out it must be the right time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!! You are so TINY everywhere except in Anthony's chillin' spot! ~LL

Anonymous said...

mum I would love to get your jeans and knickers off, play with your clit and p---y, finger f--k you real good then shove my c--k in your ass, see if I can come in babys mouth