About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anticipation

Friday I go in to the hospital to have Livia! The last nine months really have gone by quickly. I was originally scheduled to go in on March 1st, one week before my due date. I've been having consistent contractions for a few weeks now, and at my appointment last week I was 3 cm dilated so they decided to move up the delivery date to 37 weeks. I go in tomorrow for testing to make sure her lungs are fully developed, and assuming everything looks good we'll be set for Friday morning.

We are excited and a little nervous. Please pray that everything goes smoothly and that the transition from a family of three to a family of four goes well. And of course that she will be a great sleeper just like Anthony was!

The pregnancy overall has been fairly easy and uneventful. I'm definitely feeling the effects of the weight gain now and have cut out driving for the past couple of weeks. Taking the wheelchair apart and getting A in the car totally wears me out.

Less than two days until we get to meet our little girl, and we are so looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Maralee said...

So excited for you Beka! Praying everything goes well :) Love you!

Tonja Brown said...

We send you our best Beka and Jared! Can't wait to meet Livia!

Vicki Parramore said...

YAY! How wonderful! We are looking forward to seeing the pictures and pray that she is wonderously healthy!