About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Words to live by

Well about two weeks into the year I've finally finished writing out my goals and vision for 2011....maybe next year I'll do a better job of starting early! I like having a written vision for my year as it gives me a standard to hold myself to, and allows me to have a clear picture of what does and doesn't fit into my life.

My "slogan" for myself for this year is Walking Again in 2011. It would be better if it rhymed I suppose, but not much rhymes with 11. I truly believe this is the year I'll start walking and that I'll see many changes and I'm looking forward to it! Standing on Romans 4:17 and calling those things that are not as though they were, with a word making something out of nothing. This new year holds so many exciting things for our family, and I pray it does for yours as well.

No comments: