About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Bachelorette

So I finally watched the premier of Ali's season of the Bachelorette last night, and I have to say, so far I don't really love her. I actually liked her better on Jake's season than I do now. Hopefully she'll grow on me, because I do enjoy watching this garbage and I want to be able to get into this season!

If you are looking for spoilers I've got the link for you. Check out Reality Steve for a play by play of each episode all the way down to the final two. You'll find out who has the girlfriend, who leaves for an ex, and who gets a crazy tattoo for Ali! Looks like another season will be successfully filled with drama. Based on first impressions, I am thrilled with the two guys who make it to the final two!

No comments: