About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today....

I tried to convince my logical husband that we should adopt a rescue puppy....Lynda sent us an email about a dog who needed a home and I'm such a sap for that kind of stuff. Thank God that Jared is thinking in his right mind all the time (because this third trimester I most certainly am not!). Just what we need is a new puppy (it was a German Shepherd so would be about 100 lbs full grown), a new baby, and Roma. Thank goodness Jared said no because looking back I see how that was a ridiculous idea....;)

I've also been in the office all day today (something I rarely have to do). Just do not see how pregnant women could possibly work in an office all day at this point. And I still have two more months to go. Today I am very thankful that I get to work from home most days. I am exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beka
Lookin good girl! I'm glad you like the sweater.