About Me             Recovery             Jared             Anthony

Friday, November 7, 2008

Well I finally did it. Towards the end of my 20th week now, and finally had to wear maternity jeans.

As I was getting dressed yesterday I realized that all of my jeans that still fit were dirty. So I thought this would be the day I give these maternity jeans a shot. I never really thought it would be that hard, but when it came down to it, I didn't want to wear them. They are fat pants after all. Now I understand why Erinn never wore maternity jeans for her first baby....

But once I gave in and put them on, I was sold! Maternity jeans are the most comfortable pants ever - I felt like I was wearing sweat pants all day, and who doesn't love that?! I might have to buy another pair, that's how cozy these pants are!

Other news this week: Jared spent just under four hours commuting to/from work yesterday. It's raining in Seattle - is this new?? Why aren't people used to this around here?! I am thankful that Jared works so hard to take care of his family. Roma likes to eat!

I made my first loaf of rustic Italian bread this week, and it turned out great! I never liked baking and now that I'm pregnant I have the desire to bake all the time. Lucky for Jared.....

No comments: